I can't concentrate right now. Everything seems so insignificant. ..And I've started to get very paranoid about the health of friends and family. One of my sixth graders Alejandra has a cough, "Please get that looked at if you find yourself coughing for over a week Alejandra." Or my friend Adam, "You've got a cold? Please don't die!" Then there was Kristin's visit to urgent care, "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?!"
It's silly, I know... but William was so happy and healthy. He was only 35. For chrissakes he climbed mountains; he was fit! My boyfriend was unbelievably attractive, body and soul... and he's gone.
Things spiraled so fast from our messaging on OkCupid. The more we learned about one another, the more attractive the other became. Placing family in high importance, honesty, intelligence, humor, HOTTNESS, romance... if I had a checklist, something I no longer believe one should have for dating, I would have crossed off every box. He made me feel more special than any other man has. Not to mention, he was humble! So few men that I've met off of that website have had humility. William was the cat's pajamas, and would blush at the mention of it. God, it was sexy.
Ugh... I still want my boyfriend. I want to make love to a dead man. ...There are so many ways that's problematic.
No comments:
Post a Comment